Carpet & Flooring Fitters
We require for an immediate start fully trained Carpet & flooring fitters and or candidates willing to train for a rewarding new trade and career.
We are looking for good hard working people to work from our North Dorset retail premises.
Duties and requirement will include –
- To assist our current floor layers in the installation of floor coverings
- Carpet fitting background preferred but not essential
- You must have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills in floor laying and be willing to attend training courses to further skills within the trade
- A good attitude to customer service and attention to detail
- Drive and determination to continuously improve
- Good communication skills, both internally and with our customers
- Ability to carry out heavy lifting and physical work
- To consistently deliver first time completion on all jobs
- Hours can be unsociable at times and there may be some late finishes due to the job having to be completed on the day
- To comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, policies and procedures
- Ensure that PPE is used as required
- A full clean UK driving license preferred
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths preferred but not essential as long as the candidate has a basic understanding of both subjects
For further details please contact us to arrange an interview.